Clean streets and parks make our community a better place to be. We would like to thank the countless volunteers who work hard to help keep Ward 1 looking beautiful.
You can help keep our streets and parks clean by:
- putting all your litter in a waste bin.
- if you can't find a bin, take your litter home with you.
- pick up your dog poop.
- dispose of cigarette butts responsibly.
- pick up any of your garbage or blue bin waste that may have blown around on garbage day.
- report any littler problems, illegal dumping (see below) and graffiti to the City at 905-546-2489.
You can find more information on the City's Waste Management Program here.
For anyone wishing to hold a community clean-up event, a reminder that the community clean up trailer is available through the City of Hamilton. More information is available here.
Download the free app for Hamilton's complete Garbage and Recycling information! Click here to be directed to more information.
Video about illegal dumping: